Make your reservation to see spectacular avian diversity, and then leave your binoculars and spotting scope at home. Sound crazy? Not when Eagle Optics and Swarovski Optik team up to offer you an amazing bird trip and outfit you with top-notch Swarovski binoculars. Costa Rica is famous among birdwatchers; this small country encompasses only 0.03% of the earth’s surface, yet provides sanctuary for nearly 900 species of birds or 5% of the world’s biodiversity.
Join Swarovski, Eagle Optics, and an expert Costa Rican guide to see tropical birds like you have never seen them before. With a limited number of spaces available, you should make your reservation now. Once the trip is over and you are convinced you can never go birding again without Swarovski Optiks, you have the opportunity to purchase the Swarovski binoculars at a discounted price. Sign up now for a Swarovski birding experience you’ll never forget!
- Field test the latest Swarovski optics while birding in Costa Rica.
- Look for some of the country’s most sought-after birds on guided walks.
- Take a boat ride along the Tárcoles River to look for waterbirds and shorebirds.
- Explore Los Cusingos Bird Sanctuary and the Skutch Lankester House Museum.
- Seek out the beautiful Resplendent Quetzal and other species at Savegre Lodge.
- Visit Carara National Park, a great location to find antthrushes, antbirds, manakins, tinamous, and parrots.